This podcast was released at April 11th, 2021 at 10:30 PM Eastern Time Zone, as the Moon is perfectly New. (For show notes and podcast audio, scroll down, down, down…)
Podcast Audio –
Hurdy Gurdy Café Season 2 Episode 4 – Notes
Featured Music –
#1 – Tears No More – Matthias Loibner
#2 – Cosmic Drone – Califat
#3 – Seaphone – Little Boy also
1) What’s the source of Brian McCoy’s right hand trompette skill?
2) Are Altarwind Hurdy Gurdy’s scary?
3) What is a good beginner’s hurdy gurdy?
4) What is hurdy gurdy shaming? 19:14 Sergio video
5) Is a Gallopin Gurdy salvageable?
6) How do hurdy gurdies and Legos relate?
7) What does a Gallopin Gurdy sound like with reverb, phaser, bass boost and a compressor (not in that order)?
8) What is the importance of setting up your hurdy gurdy well?
9) Can you use too many effects on the Hurdy Gurdy?
10) Are guitar pedals better than computer processing for a hurdy gurdy?
11) What is hurdy gurdy tapping?
12) What are the best pickups or amplification devices on a hurdy gurdy to use guitar pedals or other effects?
13) How do you shape and contour the sounds that come out of your gurdy?
14) How does developing muscle memory impact one’s ability to play the hurdy gurdy?
15) How does meditation and anger impact one’s ability to trompette well?
16) What secrets are there to practicing the trompette?
17) How do drums relate to the trompet/chien?
18) How does wheel size affect playing the hurdy gurdy?
Thanks again Sergio, for being with us.